Hello, dear bloggers!
Om Trip Blog was nominated for Sunshine Blogger Award thanks to Cameron and his wonderful family from First Time Dadventure! The Sunshine Blogger Nomination is an award for bloggers from other bloggers and it is a great way to support each other. It is similar to Liebster Award, Om Trips Blog was also nominated for.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules are:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Cameron asked us 11 amazing questions, you can see our answers below:
1. What inspired you to start your blogging journey?
M: Dido and I have had plenty of pictures scrolling them from time to time and so many memories watching them vanished during the years. So we have decided to start a diary to our trips around the world sharing our stories with our friends and readers.
2. What is your goal / next milestone for your blog?
M: Making connections that inspired us and finding new friends from all around the world.
D: Аnd, of course, accumulates more experience and more stories from the om trips we can share with our audience.
3. What’s the most frequent question people ask you about your blog?
M: “How did you choose the name Om Trips Blog?” 🙂
D: “Why are you doing this?… There is so much info on the web”. Well, yeah, there is but that’s our point of view much different from the others.
4. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
M: Yoga, Yoga and again yoga!
D: That is what she says The other part would love to try some sports with more adrenaline
5. Why did you decide to do the work you do now?
M: Actually, now I am looking how to continue with my life, I am on the real crossroad.
D: But together we will find our way to do what we want and be happy with it!
6. Who inspires you to be better?
M: Actually, it is not someone particularly. It could be anyone who is brave enough and who is not afraid of changes, developing itself all the time, having an adventurous approach to life and knowing that everything in life is a temporary thing.
7. What’s the title of the current chapter of your life?
8. How does your blog influence your daily routine?
M: More hours in front of the computer which is not so great and that because I am more into yoga now.
9. How has blogging changed your life overall?
M: Good question! I’ve never thought about it. Maybe the only thing that has changed is my daily schedule. I always have to find a few hours during the week for blogging.
10. If you could go back in time, what is the one thing you would do differently when it comes to your blog?
M: Maybe I would start with good written goals and mission, milestones and work harder from the start.
11. What’s the most valuable piece of advice you can give to other bloggers / potential blog starters?
M: Be yourself, inspire others!
D: Just do what you love!
And the nominees for Sunshine Blogger Award are:
Down below you can see my questions to you:
- How do you imagine the ideal “om trip“?
- What’s your hometown (or where do you live right now), and would you recommend it for an “om trip“?
- A special place you’d want to share with us?
- Which is your favorite gallery/museum?
- What is the first thing you do when you arrive in a foreign country?
- Do you practice any kind of sport while traveling?
- What do you collect from your travels – besides memories?
- Which is your favorite travel book?
- Which is your favorite travel quote?
- Are you happy here and now? Give some advice how to be happy in the present moment 🙂
- We are based in Bulgaria. Do you have plans to visit Bulgaria one day?
Looking forward reading your answers, dear friends! And if you plan to come to Bulgaria drop us a line, we will be happy to meet all of you in person! Bloggers united!